User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    OMG IS THAT THE NOO NOO?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! If so, 9/10. I love noonoo. ♥

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 because Evanescence is my favorite band. :]

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    Okay, this is going to sound enormously stupid, but... I'm not sure if I get it. Again, stupid. HEY I'M JUST A FRICKIN KID! GIMME A BREAK!! oh, sorry, the ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vampire

    I agree with Ed- cut the rhyming. Still, I really liked this peice. It gives me a (creepy, but vivid) image of what's going on. Plus... vampires are cool! :)

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    I give you a 1/10 because a., HOW DARE YOU DISS EVANESCENCE!!!!!!!!!!! and b, I was too lazy to click the link.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pre-Teen Diaries

    I always love it when guys try to write about girls. It's a win-win situation because I either end up laughing or thinking "Oh my gosh, that was great." I ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ~Sweet Insanity~

    0.o Creepy. But I liked it. It made me shudder. I think it was well written. I mean, the thoughts dont exactly HAVE to make sense together, seeing as they ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    The following is a script my friend and I wrote together in 5th grade. I think we wrote it because we were deprived of... fun...ness... Sorry for any gramatical errors. ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Toothpaste Tragedy

    O.o ...WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??!?!?!!!! I MUST KNOWWWWWWW!!

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    rotfl!! XD I heart funny scripts. This sounds like something me and my friend would write together... we're award winning authors ya know... anyways, great hilarious commercial script thingy.

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    HAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREEEEEEEEATHE!!! I love your title. Even before I read it, I knew it was going to be awesome. :) A work of absolute GENIUS!!!!

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Annabell

    Annabell, oh Annabell How I wish that you could tell, Tell us what is wrong, my dear. Don't let the end come near. Softly fading Annabell, Do you know my ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To the World from Me

    First of all, I really liked this poem as a whole. The length didn't bother me, and I liked, to some extent, what was going on in it. Because, guess ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: MTV Has Made Everyone Crazy

    Haha, this is clever. But I think like a lot of people have said, you shouldnt have put the artists/songs/albums in bold. it's distracting. Also, I didn't get the poem ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missed Calls

    This poem is, to me, amazingly clever and original. It's absolutely fantastic to get out of this slump of cliches and read something that's actually... different! I love it.

    Aug 23, 2007


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela