-
Re: Which is better?
I'd rather hit a duck because cats are absolutely DISGUSTING when they get ran over. Pete Wentz or Johnny Depp (or if you're a guy... gosh, who do guys like?) ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: The Tavern
With a brand-spankin-new spork in hand, Quippie is overwhelmed with joy. She decides to take this moment to pull out a camera and take pictures. "My friends are NEVER gonna ...
Aug 25, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
...What's it to ya?
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but while you stop procrastinating, you get everything done, including a book you are writing. It eventually becomes famous. You are encouraged to write more and more and you ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Parents
Oh wow, I really like this. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's so true. And cool. Nice vocab use. :)
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because some parrots have public speaking problems!! Maybe they all do talk. Maybe they only talk when you're not around... Why are people afraid of dying?
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"Lies" -evanescence
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
two
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
WHY MUST YOU BACK OUT OF OUR ARGUMENT?!?!? ;)
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Doesn't that prove my point even further?
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but your ENORMOUS peice of chocolate, the weight of it all, falls to the dust! (how sad for you) I wish I had the new Paramore cd. *sighs*
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Doesn't that depend on how good you are at arguing?
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Question Game
Would you still be saying that if you won every argument you got into?
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Even though you don't like mine (some weird BORING picture I made of me), I give yours an 8.5 for it's cool gothic look, and because it's anime. woot, go ...
Aug 24, 2007 -
Re: The Tavern
Quippie walks into the tavern. Most would be rather startled by the prospect of pistols and flying furniture, but this scene excites- overexcites- her. *Battle cry* She begins to see ...
Aug 24, 2007
