User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    I'm listening to my mom talk on the phone :]

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "You'd be surprised," says Quippie, putting out the fire with a fire extinguisher. "You see... the firecracker's explosion startled some bozo lighting his cigarette, causing him to drop the match ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Vampire Queen

    Okay so here's the deal. At the top of the page in the little blue bar, "The Vampire Queen" was the first thing I saw. I was like "Oo yay! ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Quippie is getting beat up by a huge masculine stranger, when... BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She uses what is left of her senses to figure out that the tavern is on fire! Suddenly, ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Life Unseen

    Oh how beautiful it is to live a life unseen, warm and pure and radiant like summer's golden sheen. In the soft green lush of spring when the children laugh ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to a rainy Scene (edited)

    WOWOWOW! I liked it! First of all, let me say that I grin every time I read that :D Thanks for all your feedback guys. You're really helping me grow ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    Colleen- I laughed as I read that title... my brother was probably thinking '...what the heck?' But I digress. The reason my poem's title is so unoriginal is because when ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: umm. . .

    Ugh, I'm HORRIBLE at interpreting poetry. I used to have to show my poems to friends and ask them what they meant. I have absolutely no clue what this is ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bullets

    Yes, sadly it is. I thought I'd try a little... non-fiction. Thanks for the help with my wording. When I thought about this, it was just kind of blurry in ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Quippie is intrigued by razorblade's idea. "I shall do it!" she declares. She then begins to doodle away with a Sharpie at the convex side of the spork untill... "I'M ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lol, thanks razorblade *accepts hug and smiles* I liked that shirt too. So much that I wore it when I was dying my hair. Poor, poor shirt... I vote glasses ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bullets

    Questions coming at me, flying like bullets- painful like bullets- from all directions. Looking back, I still don't see the same horrors they see. I only see a distraction. I ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Thanks Claudette!! Okay, so... Heeeeeeeeeeere's John- I mean Quippie!! Woot. Go me. Lol.

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    this is going to sound stupid, but... can someone please tell me how to post a pic on here?? *feels like a newbie* ... * is a newbie*

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    Okay, I wanted to post this because I couldn't reply to one of these in some other thing which I find totally unfair! *cries in corner, feeling left out* Anyways, ...

    Aug 25, 2007


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss