-
Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!
*sniffles* This... this WORK OF ART... is the most -sob- beautiful- sob- story I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffles* and when the unicorn was happy again... that was the best part ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)
Graesch- I had my doubts about that sentence too. I was gonna try to rework it, but... I'll just have to try a little harder on it. I'm glad you ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Trevor [Deceased]
Hehe. Poor fishy... very nice story though. I liked it :)
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)
No I don't. My school pretty much avoids conflicts of all kinds because they're too lazy to debate about things like religion. Knowing me, Id pull this out and everyone ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)
You guys all helped so much :) RE teacher? whats that?
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)
it's edited. Tell me what you think now...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Guilt
I liked it, despite what others had to say *glares at Cornelius person*. I read something someone said about blood on your hands... I liked it. It's good anyways. Good ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)
Ok, just to clarify, she (me) doesn't have a bad wrist. She (I) had some... err... problems... anyways, thanks for the advice.
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)
So what, you people want me to think that God's an asshole? Whoa... the wonderful world of literature ^_^
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)
God has made me weak: physically, mentally, spiritually... in all forms I can think of. But only crazy people go around asking the sky "Why God, why?" So I asked ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
O.o 9/10. That sounds so cool...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: I wanna be a poet
Your teacher is a smart one, he is. :) I actually liked this. It sounded like a song to me... but I totally got the materialistic feel reading it. *shrugs* ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Lullaby
Okay, I get it, my poem is lame. Lindsay wanted me to write something that wasn't "depressing". :p
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 because I don't like the first quote, but I think the Spanish one sounds cool.
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Bullets
Yeah, Charlotte, like self-harming. The **** that nobody should ever do. Oops, was I allowed to say that on here? Whatever, I don't care. No, you're not allowed -- Firestarter ...
Aug 27, 2007
