User avatar

iQuippie

  • General Articles Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)

    Snoink- Thanks for the constructive criticizm. These comments are like *AAAH (terrible)*more terriblenesses*and then (chorus of angels) applause*more applause*and finally... dum dum dummmmmm! WHAT CAN

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fall Out With Yourself

    I don't get it. *blissfully unaware* O.o seriously. What goes on here?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. I don't like Naruto, but your avatar is cool nevertheless.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Other Way

    Have you ever read that story...argh, I forget what it's called, but it's kinda like this. It starts with a narrative about a unicorn who has to go save a ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How to Kill a Baby

    Wait- why is she trying to sell her baby? Who is she selling it to? This is so CREEPY!! :( Poor, poor baby.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams of Suicide

    lmao! XD you're brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sminks

    Okay. I'm convinced youre on crack. Keep doing it XD

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds: A Highly Experimental Piece of Writing

    ^_^ if crack makes him this good of a writer, I'm tempted to say "Buy more". rotfl

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Other Way

    Somewhere over the rainbow, in a magical land of flying cheeseburgers and talking lampshades, lives a girl named Olivia. Olivia is a writer, but on this particular day, she has ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10. Huhh?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Drowning Via IV

    Lol, this is so clever! Not to mention you picked one of my favorite songs/music videos/bands of all time. The words you wrote actually sound sort of like something mcr ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds: A Highly Experimental Piece of Writing

    OMG AET YOU ARE A GENIUS!! lol, either that or you were on some serious drugs when you wrote this... I VOTE GENIUS! xD I am so glad I read ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 500 Words

    To tell you the truth, I had no idea what went on in this story. I mean, I had a clear view of what was happening, and I don't want ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am the Tornado

    Omg, I love shape poems! XD Like Cadmium said, center it por favor! I like the way you spelled out Death at the end, but my favorite part was stanza ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Deleted

    What happens?!?!?! I want to see more! This was a good start though. Except for a few typos. Paying attention in Miss Coch's maths class was a challenge for anyone. ...

    Aug 29, 2007


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson