User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but there's always someone better than you... I wish I had straight hair and some more of that red hair dye.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Well

    Kitty stared down into the murky, cavernous well. It was the only feature she really liked about this new house. Compared to the ready-to-cave-any-second roof, her cracked bedroom window, the ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vampire

    Twilight! XD Excellent book. I like your poem... it's shmancy :) Good work... and stuff.

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TIME cover

    That issue is sitting on my coffee table! Me and my mom thought it was cool too.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wasting lines

    XD This is great! Apparently you didn't have writer's block when you wrote this... or maybe you did, in which case you conquered it! *huzzah*

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Farewell, My Love

    Your harsh screams pierce the night like blades, leaving scars and slowly bleeding you dry, my love. Dry. Unlike the fateful storm that has swept you away, my love- Lost ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter

    "snow fell down upon our town"--I think even a five year old could write that. :( ouch.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds Two

    Yay! Cray-on Lay-onds two!!!!!!!!!!! XD I could hardly contain myself. I do like #1 better, but I liked the part with all the "stupid"s in it. :D Anyways, this was ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Missing..

    *claps* That was cool, and original!!! I can't seem to pull off original... *stares into space* Oh yeah. The review. No editing needed, I think it's perfect. ^_~

    Aug 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sarah's Toys

    Colorful blocks fell out of their box, sliding and rolling across the hardwood floor. They climbed up onto her bed, slipping underneath her, stacking up, lifting the poor girl until ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    3/10... what???

    Aug 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How to Kill a Baby

    A publisher? NOOOOOO!!! Wait- what?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Other Way

    Oops. *clicks edit button*

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    1/10. What the heck does that mean?

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Lmao. 8.5/10. That's cute :)

    Aug 30, 2007


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain