User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Quippie sits and eats a peice of toast with jam, while listening to The Offspring on her imaginary iPod. *Sigh* "I wish I had an iPod."

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. Wise, plus it reminded me of the infamous words of Frosty the Snowman on a lame version of it which I saw on tv.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Yipee! I was named, like, 3 times. You people rock my socks, ya know that? ^_^ It would also make me happy to meet these people too: PsychicNinja MiwaKi KibaLuvr ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. I like to play with fire...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoking Kills

    uhh... sad in a good way like it was supposed to be? Or sad in a 'that was a horrible story' way? Cause I mean, usually when someone dies, it's ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ...it's a good thing, then, cause you're ten.... and whatnot. 7/10.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. ROTFL!

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    hmmm... Dragonfireash and Staring_At_ceiling That's all I got.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collapse

    *grins and then remembers what the poem was about and then sighs* ^what a long action that was... Anyways, thanks for the encouragement. 9/11 was a terrible day for all ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoking Kills

    Tripp Lanes was a dim and dirty old place with twenty-two lanes and a fluctuating amount of bowling balls. Upon occasion, there would be five balls in the entire place. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collapse

    Shattered glass and screaming, and so many people searching for the exit. Panic-stricken faces fill the streets of New York. Heroes in many forms shape history today, but at a ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    And I wish I knew what you were talking about, but it's never gonna happen, now is it!? erm... back to the corruptedness. Granted, but you don't follow the signals ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you beat all the levels and get bored. I wish the world would un-implode and not implode or explode or anything with plode at the end of it. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but your girlfriend is a crazed serial killer. :] I wish for world peace and equal rights for everyone.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    T_T despite the fact that no one wants to meet me*sigh* I shall not be silenced. 1. Staring_At_Ceiling --Lindsay! (need I say more?) 2. aetLindling --psht. What a clown :] ...

    Sep 11, 2007


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio