User avatar

iQuippie

  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Evanescence is my favorite band ever. Amy Lee has an amazing voice. Plus, they do an amazing show. Tons of energy. I saw them last October.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Lindsay and Rupert Grint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Skillet or Flyleaf?

    FlyLeaf!!! XD

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. It's cool. Thats all I have to say about that.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Rushed Relationships

    ps, I like it >.< I can't believe I forgot to say that.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Rushed Relationships

    Not all guys are as bad as you make them out to be... ok maybe they are. *grumbles something about Jordan* "Because them dumb boys Dont know how to act." ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: With Wood and Resin

    wow! What can I say? I loved it ^_^ You are very clever.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but your power is the ability to summon toasters. How dumb is that? I wish I was prettyful :)

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you're pretty crazy. Something HORRIBLE happens now that the world can accept insanity. I wish people would stop corrupting my wishes, but for the game to still be ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death

    XD I dont know what else to say. I hate math of all kinds. :]

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Real

    On a cloud of disbelief, I'm slowly passing by. Floating on without a care, life's easy to deny. I'm dreaming of the sweetest things that I have ever known, then ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Lost

    I think it was way cool :) It was kind of short, but I liked it anyway... I dont know what it was about. But that's probably just my brain ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoking Kills

    *twitch* a... humor peice?!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Her suicide note

    Your rythm was real weird in this poem. :\ After reading the first stanza, I expected a rhyming poem... what happened to that?! I did like that it was original, ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. WHAT THE HECK IS THE DEAL WITH FRENCH PEOPLE ON HERE?! :]

    Sep 14, 2007


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott