User avatar

iQuippie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reflection

    [b]Do you see me as I am? Or is my reflection distorted.[b] This should be "Do you see me as I am, Or is my reflection distorted?" The intent pf ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you turn green in a freak accident! muahahahaaa! I wish animals were treated more humanely

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but your back hurts. I wish my brother and sister werent such savages.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Love

    XD That was real cute. I was going to say something about the syllables and that, but it seems you've fixed it in your rewrite. You had wonderful imagery, what ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Orbiting in a Tin Can (link to recording fixed)

    *makes big eyes* You are an awesome singer and your lyrics are really cool (but they'd be better if you capitalized your I's. >.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Closed Classroom Doors

    I liked it a lot. Um... my question is, when you say stuff about "looking to the misty moon"... I thought you were in school. How come the moon's out ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. I dont know where it's from, but I find it rather hilarious.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10. ooh... shiny.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but you get bored, as there's nothing else to do. I wish internet explorer would work so that I didn't have to use stupid Mozilla Fox-on-fire.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but your sidekick sucks at toaster summoning. How sad. (PS, they're not getting old) I wish I could be your toaster summoning sidekick. (that would be a cool job)

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you're no match for the superhero, and he kills you (sorry). I wish I never blushed. (I hate blushing :P)

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    T_T Lindsay... you are a silly girl.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    No you didnt. I mean I thought you did but then I changed my mind... why? can you read minds!? Granted, but your cool villian toaster outfit thingy is ten ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    ROTFLMAO!!! *dies laughing* Granted, but it is called a federal offense, and you go to jail by default. I wish all guys were that nice to me *points to Pol's ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Awwwwwh!!! :D Thanks Pol. Granted, but one of your students gets bumped in the head by a toaster and you are charged with neglegence (or however you spell that). I ...

    Sep 15, 2007


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning