-
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but instead, it's so incredibly hot that you die from a heatstroke. I wish I wasn't sunburned.
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
Always The Hard Way Wraith.
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
hahaha! Wow, this is a great game... Psycho in your pants. Living together in your pants. Don't stay in your pants. Shut up and let me go in your pants. ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but rather than raining, it begins to hail down ice the size of pickup trucks. Destruction ensues. I wish I had the Ludo cd.
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
Hate is a Strong Word, But I Really Don't Like You - Plain White T's.
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10. Spleens are cool and all, but it'd be better if you mentioned something about Jupiter and your wonderous kingdom. ^_^
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10. meh.
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10. Ugh... writer's block...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10. lol. But I've heard that like, 713567 times already.
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Boring Avatar Club
Hm... I think I've had this my whole YWS career. Maybe I've changed it once or twice, but I've had it for a while. Cause Gir is just soo cute ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 I love that movie! :)
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8.5/10. writers rule.
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
10/10 You have shiny blue eyes :D
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10. That's so true. :D
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
10/10 it made me giggle :]
Mar 2, 2008
