User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. Awesomeness!!

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Curlicues and Pirouettes

    I love the fact that I don't know what's goin' on! XD I absolutely love the first stanza; the second was pretty good... it sort of went downhill after that, ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Song (No name yet)

    I LOOOVE this! I don't have any suggestions. Well... come up with a title. Then I don't have any suggestions. --Quippie

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: where are you?

    This is pretty good. I echo the words of the people on suggestions for you. One more bone: "Where are You" is already the name of another song. (It's a ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Worrying

    Lizzy-- I like it!! I have a couple of suggestions to make it even better, nothing major. He looked across the table, With confusion and with woe. His blue eyes ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    Lizzy-- I liked this... sorta. I loved the idea, and the poem itself was cute, but I think you could have used better words. Describe the monsters. Channel more fear ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but everybody hates you cause your drawings SUCK! (well, I bet they don't, but whatever) I wish my friends would stop fighting.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Beach

    *gasp* Don't let the sharks get the poor children!!! ...but I digress. I liked this. It was really creative. I opened it expecting to read some poem about a nice ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. XD I love those little guys. They rock my socks. :D

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Russell

    Does anyone else find it a little creepy that she's thinking about her brother that way? :\ Anyway, I guess I liked it... but I cant get over the creepy-ness.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you go to court for killing it. XD I wish my sister and brother would clean out the catboxes, instead of me.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but a flying pig hits you in the forehead and knocks you unconcious, screwing with your brain and giving you a cronic fear of pigs for all eternity. MUAHAHAHA! ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Makes me think... do I like that or not?

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you don't like the ending. I wish I could stop getting sick *blows nose*

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Changing Raincoats

    I don't know what to say, except this was one of the coolest poems I have ever read. It was original, your imagery was great... I loved it!! I don't ...

    Sep 17, 2007


attempting foot extraction
— Mea