-
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
cheeseburger!
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
T_T You didn't make a wish. And how come the other game got locked?! ... I wish my ex-boyfriend wasnt a jerk to me.
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: My experience with batteries
Oh my goshness! How terrifying! *pictures face being blown up*
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10. I like the first part, but I can't help but wonder... what contest?
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Star-tipping!!!
Ooh. Sounds painfully fun! I'll try it tonight.
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for sticking your toungue out at me (how rude!)
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
zomg, I love it! XD 10/10
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
XD banned for not liking my signature... er... liking it too much.
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
XD 10/10.
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being too awesome. =] (Hi Angela, by the way.)
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having an avatar that I can't read due to my poor eyesight, even up close.
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but you're a tall freak! XD I wish I was a rockstar that... rocked.
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Ode to Burnt Toast
Stop it, toast! You are so cruel! Now I feel like a fool. Why do you mock me? Tell me, tell! you demonic toast from hell. ^^ THAT was truly ...
Oct 2, 2007 -
Re: Hello Kitty Steamboat
*twitch* That was... CRAZY! XD it reminded me of this wicked crazy Japanese kid in my math class... but anyway...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Worth It?
PUNCTUATION, PEOPLE! And that said, I liked the thump thump. =]
Sep 19, 2007
