User avatar

iQuippie

  • Other Poetry Re: sausage roll

    O.o What the...?

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Mindset

    Scraps of thought, abstract and meaningless, vibrant and bold- so weakly solid that their contradictions make sense- float amid my mind and leak out onto the p a g e. ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    Hello everyone. I'm in the process of fixing it up right now. There are a lot of errors and stuff though, and it's longer than I remembered... I'll get to ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for impersonating the princess *points to avatar.*

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    Food dishes with 'cheese' in their name: 1. Cheeseburger 2. Macaroni and Cheese 3. Cheesecake 4. Cauliflower Cheese 5. broccoli and cheese 6. Grilled Cheese 7. Ham and cheese sandwich ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    gag

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    Food dishes with 'cheese' in their name: 1. Cheeseburger 2. Macaroni and Cheese 3. Cheesecake 4. Cauliflower Cheese 5. broccoli and cheese 6. Grilled Cheese 7. Ham and cheese sandwich ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Unexpected Criminal

    XD I loved it. And that's all I have to say about that... --Quippie

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    Opening credits: Tonight, Tonight -The Smashing Pumpkins First Date: You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison - My Chemical Romance Falling In Love: Naive - the ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    7. Ham and cheese sandwich

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I Was A Teenage Bus-Rider

    Haha! Loved it, it was so funny. victims of a yellow death Does this mean the bus crashes, or it takes them to school and school is boring? that the ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I Was A Teenage Bus-Rider

    written on the school bus, on the way home from... school The growling Beast threatens to combust. We could all be DOA, victims of a yellow death; mixed expressions of ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    :D this is great. Im not great at critiquing artwork (or anything, for that matter), but I like em lots. Especially the Halloween one. He's cool/creepy!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    :D Loved it. Great imagery. I particularly liked the second stanza. Write on. --Quippie

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: why?

    Hmm... I agree with GingerLizzy. The repeated question after question is a bad way to write an entire poem. Questions are good, but don't over-do it. Also, I didn't much ...

    Oct 3, 2007


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson