User avatar

iQuippie

  • Narrative Poetry Re: ode to an alienated lover

    When we were young, we fell in love, I, an outcast, and you, wildfire. In the midst of summer's hot, breathy silence, I let you get closer than anyone had ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fishbowl Head

    hahah! I loved it. This reminds me of my family, because, for some reason, I got stuck with a father and a sister who share this weird obsession with fishtanks. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Modest Mouse, I Can't Hear You!

    Holy marshmallow! :D This is incredible. I wish I had artistic talent... but this goes beyond anything I could ever imagine being able to do. And Modest Mouse too! Do0de. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    You have a fabulous camera, no? I envy that. These are all very cute (and high-quality). Overall, I really like them. The first and last ones are especially brilliant, and ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!

    Does anyone want to tell me how to color just the flower? Because I don't know how to, but that would be pretty awesome if I could. Thanks for the ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!

    Woot. Tell me what you think 'n' stuff.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Big Bad Bear

    You're too hard on yourself, man. If I could draw like that, I think I'd be an arrogant punk. See? I'm the lame one, for stealing lines from Burger King ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: BINGO! the musical - intro

    Oh... my... God... That was amazing! Hahaha. It made me smile as I was reading it. I could hear it playing in my head too. ^_^ I love the part ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Secrets

    Hello there. This was very-super-awesomely-cute, I must agree with everyone on that, however cheesy it was. Mkay, so, the second paragraph was great. You do a great job of conveying ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you can only fly for several seconds, and then you crash to the ground. Ouch. I wish my mother and father weren't crazy.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: CurlyQPride

    Aww. How cute ^_^ There's no way for me to critique something like that... it's too cute for criticism. Haha. Keep writing.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Your Decadence is Cheap

    There's nothing but the house as far as I can see. There's nothing but this house and you and me. So put away your makeup bag, your stupid vanity. The ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    mirror.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you take too many of them and die... if that's possible... and if it's not, you take too many of them, start bouncing off the walls, launch yourself ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    I kissed a girl in your pants. It's on in your pants. I wrote this song in your pants. Situations in your pants. Just like Heaven in your pants. Untouchable ...

    Jul 26, 2008


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson