User avatar

hummingbird

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    I enjoyed the new characters you introduced. It adds to the intrigue. The last paragraph confused me a little, if the warriors can not fight without prayer then why can ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    This story just keeps getting better and better. you have talent. I agree with Bear that there should be more description of the demons. i think you can still do ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Sister

    Wow, I loved this poem, I too have a sister and I could not have put it any better. She is blessed to have you. Hummingbird

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    I am sad this is the last chapter for me to read right now, please let me know when you post your next chapter. I loved the scene in this ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    You are adding more characters and making this even more exciting. I liked seeing Aaron trying to figure out the relationship between Christian and Seth. You are really making his ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Kim I like the way you described Aaron and the war angels at the beginning of the chapter. It makes me wonder, what is going to happen and holds my ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    OK! WOW, WOW and more WOW. The fight between Hate and Seth was absolutely amazing. The way you described it made me feel like I was there and rooting Seth ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    This chapter really held my attention. I am not sure where you are going with this, but I am anxious to keep reading. I am drawn to Aaaron's character, you ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    A friend told me to check this story out. WOW what an interesting story, I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters, I can see it has alaready ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Safe Haven - Prologue

    This story I can see will continue to draw readers, you have a talent and I enjoyed reading it. I do need to say that you had 3 different names ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flying South (sorta) #2

    I really liked this chapter, the way you introduced the bear into the picture really made it exciting as well as funny. Keep up the great work, I look forward ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flying South (sorta) #1

    I really liked this story, it is funny and easy to read. Your doing a great job, keep it up. Hummingbird

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Find My Way To You

    I am really impressed that this is your first story, you have a way of describing things that make me feel I am there. I could tell you of your ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Something Out There

    Wow, your story is written with so much thought. It truly does keep the reader wanting more. I am looking forward to chapter 6. Hummingbird

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Kim I can honestly say that your story kept me wanting to read more. You are doing very well. My advice would be to avoid the extra had, that, have ...

    Oct 29, 2007


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines