-
Re: Things Are Looking Up
I have read and reread this poem many times. I cannot for the life of me figure out what you are trying to say. This poem makes absolutely no sense ...
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: Ukranian Famine of 1931
My family is from Ukraine and reading this poem hit me straight in the heart. Excellent writing. The ending about her small body ending up with the others was very ...
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: Soul Mate
Thanks Snoink your advice is very helpful. I appreciate it you taking the time to read it. Hummingbird
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: A Life
The beginning was a little rough for me, but I felt myself wanting to read more. Maybe a bit of discription of your characters would help. Short or not, it ...
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: Soul Mate
Since this is my very first poem, I really appreciate the constructive feedback. I have learned a lot already. Thank you
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
I am new at all of this. I love to read all the time and am interested in writing. I came here to see if I can learn. So far ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Soul Mate
Soul mate. do you exist or are you a figment of my imagination? Were you around the last corner and I missed you, only because I chose another route? Are ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Are You Alone In This World?
This poem really touched me, I am not an expert on writing poems, but I do know what I like. This flowed well and was easy to read. It touched ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: My Addiction
I was drawn into this poem from the beginning. I thought it was about a real drug all the way through it, until the end. Took me off gaurd yet ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Numb.
It is obvious this poem came from your heart, how can you critique what comes from the heart? I liked it though, I could feel the emotion. Hummingbird
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Something Out There
I can not get enough of this story, WOW! Your descriptions are very good, I could actually see it as I was reading it. The only thing I could see ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Fighting Back
This poem is very good, sad, but good. I liked the way you repeated at the end of each part. Great job. hummingbird
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Safe Haven Ch1 S1 and S2
This story is very interesting, you were able to keep my attention. I liked the way you went forward from the prologue. It will be intresting to read how you ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Hello, anybody there?
your poem is good, sad, but good. i can only imagine what you were going through hummingbird
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: Thin line between love and hate
I am not good with poems, but this is good, i really liked it. Sad though that you would have a friend that would cause you to come to this. ...
Nov 12, 2007
