User avatar

humblebard1

humblebard1

  • Will Review For Food Re: tea's Tea Party!

    thank you so so much! Please, take as much time as you need :D

    Feb 14, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: tea's Tea Party!

    Of course- would you rather do a part of it? I don’t mind how big a section :D haha sorry

    Feb 14, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: tea's Tea Party!

    Hi, wondering if you could review a piece of mine called The Reckoning- it’s a major first draft for two battle scenes/ a death scene from a book I’m writing. ...

    Feb 14, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: (reviewer) Bard for hire

    The bard returns! Tell me if there's anything I need to know about your work, if you want me to review it in a certain way or focusing on specific ...

    Feb 11, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: LuminescentAnt's Bubble Tea Stand!

    No worries! Thank you so much :D

    Feb 6, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: Lim's Thread

    Awesome, thanks! Good luck at uni :D

    Feb 2, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: Lim's Thread

    Amazing, thank you so much!

    Jan 29, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: Rev's Reviews

    Hey! If you're still taking requests, I'd really appreciate if you could check out some of my chapters; please let me know if you need any context, too. This contains ...

    Jan 29, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: LuminescentAnt's Bubble Tea Stand!

    Hi! Could i get a Honeydew Milk tea with tapioca pearls? It'd be great if you could review an extract I'm writing :D

    Jan 29, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: Lim's Thread

    Hey! Could you maybe check out one or two of my extracts/ short stories? They're not fully polished yet, but would like some advice on characters and how to improve ...

    Jan 29, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: I'll review almost anything fantasy/sci fi

    Hi! appreciate i'm about a year late XD if you're still taking requests for reviews, could you check out some of my fantasy short stories and chapters? You can take ...

    Jan 29, 2024
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Looking for a reviewer for my two/ three extracts of some fantasy books i'm writing. Not massively longwinded (about 5 minutes for each) and any feedback would be appreciated, but ...

    Jan 29, 2024


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison