User avatar

huggybear123

  • Lounge, The Re: Clothes, Fashion and Style

    I have a few questions for everyone 1. Would it be weird to wear Abercrombie all the time, and then in the middle of the week wear bondage pants? (The ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    I got bored and typed an article for wikihow. It is terrible! It's pretty much about kids at my schoolb] How to Be Cool (for Eighth Graders) 1. Only wear ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime!

    Top Five Anime List 1. Death Note 2. Elfen Lied 3. Vampire Knight 4. Hell Girl 5. AIR I don't really have a favorite manga because I read it all ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    I know that Light didn't directly kill Matt and Misa. But if Kira never existed, Matt would not have been shot. Misa killed herself due to Light's death.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sterotypes and Labels

    So, based on the labeling system, I am a PREMUNKERD (preppy emo punk nerd) XD

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sterotypes and Labels

    I feel as if I'm the only one who finds the labeling system to be deficient and just plain silly. Many people are falsley accused of being "emo" for listening ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I have 1,004 songs on mine, My most played songs on there are Before the Lobotomy - Green Day Who Wrote Holden Caulfield - Green Day Gone Forever - Three ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    I have a couple of friends who were obsessed with death note and was writing a comic where they were all characters in death note. But then I decided to ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    What I love about the show is the characters are highly developed, and despite the chaotic randomness, each episode actual has a plot.

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: House

    I love House! Ive been watching it since 5th grade!

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    I LOVE True Blood! Drama, Suspense, Murder, Comedy, Sexy Vampires, and Sam Merlotte! Whats not to love! I am actually trying to write a fanfiction for the show, it's just ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Today was the first day of summer vacation for me!!

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Just a quick question

    What is so wrong for a girl like me to wear abercrombie AND listen to heavy metal and punkrock music and like manga/anime and be really smart? Why! I enjoy ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What I think of Light Yagami

    Before I watched Death Note, I thought Light was cute, but now, Light is MENTAL! Don't believe me? Just go and watch the ending of episode 8! He may be ...

    Dec 17, 2008


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson