User avatar

huggybear123

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random

    Well. This sounds very interesting and the wording dragged me in like honey to flies! This could make a great introduction and/or proluge and it would be considered a flawless ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Two of a kind

    This was pretty good. Most of the time people write fiction, they cannot smoosh perfectly on the story line but you did it flawlessly. I can easily imagine Dally and ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 1

    Very well written! This is an instant 100 out of 100! A++! I got to know Satin's attitude very well. This chapter reminded me of the beginning of The Clique ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hotdog

    This piece was very humorous. It was also real. It was an ideal example on how a young child's mind works. I am a babysitter so I spend much time ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Girl in the mirror Chapter 1 - Daniel

    Daniel "Are you sure we should do this?" asked Alice sheepishly. "Relax, Al, it's not gonna work anyway" I reassured her. But I was scared too. If this worked, what ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Diggin' for Gold

    This story was okay. You got all the necessary details, and you were able to make me aware of all the action. But the trouble is, I just can't understand ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blood, Scars and Depression.

    This story was good, but you need to rewrite some of the sentences. You really should continue this piece. She sounds like a middle child, lost between her brothers and ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Wow! That was really messed up! This story was very funny, unpredictable, very demented, and pretty good. But what happens between Charming and Cinderella? Well, anyway, keep up the good ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bathroom Arrest

    This was pretty funny. :) It ended a little to quickly though. You should continue this story. keep up the good work!

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I just joined 5 minutes ago, and I need to know how to review a piece.

    Jul 14, 2008


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight