User avatar

huggybear123

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Silent Misery

    Youre always telling me how to be Like everything that I do is another mistake to you I'm the one you love to hate You've trapped me in a world ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Red Riding Hood; the real story

    I really like this story. You put a lot of voice in it, so I can easily imagine Red telling the story. It was also really funny! I absolutely agree ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Werewolves, the Volturi, and sweet temptation.

    This story was very confusing and unclear. I liked how you changed the story around. You bringing jacob in was good. Many fan fictions always leave the only cool character ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Death Note Parody

    Thanks for your reviews! I never thought I'd get any. Oh, by the way, sorry If you dont like how I portrayed the characters, but again this is just a ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sims and You

    Sim 1: ZZzzzzz.... -Alarm goes off- Sim 1: WTF!? Crap, my alarm. I better go to work. Oh no I have to crap, and I can't go through that doorway ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Light in her eyes

    This was very beautifull, and i can relate to you. My best friend Miranda Cruise died last year of leaukemia and had said the same thing pretty much. Ever since ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    This was very good. I really want to hear what happens next! You used a very excellent vocabulary! I like how you really got the personalities down in to the ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: "Meant To Be"

    You just wrote a very beautiful piece of work. I could totally relate to the narrator. You used good vocabulary. Oher authors on here use really crappy words and too ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Thank you so much! I absolutley hate Twilight. The author cant go a whole page without gushing about Edward PUKE! She only really created a sick fantasy world for disturbed ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Death Note Parody

    1 L: Light, What are you doing in there! You've been in the bathroom for over an hour, and I have to peee! Light: Hold on, I'm just writing names ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Just a quick question

    What is so wrong for a girl like me to wear abercrombie AND listen to heavy metal and punkrock music and like manga/anime and be really smart? Why! I enjoy ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Reasons - 2

    Cool story! You are funny witty cool and real in this.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What I think of Light Yagami

    Before I watched Death Note, I thought Light was cute, but now, Light is MENTAL! Don't believe me? Just go and watch the ending of episode 8! He may be ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Diary of a Seventh grade Girl

    Tuesday, December 16 UGH! I HATE my science teacher, Ms. Bledsoe. she is a wrinkly mean liar! Okay, teachers get pissed if you don't turn in FIVE out of sixteen ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: rough draft

    Massie felt like she was watching herself as somebody else. The whole scene seemed so... unreal. The noises around her were muffled and all she could here was her heart ...

    Nov 28, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X