-
Re: Twilight : The real story
You ought to be ashamed of yourself! stepenie meyer spent MONTHS writing this masterpiece and you mangled it in a non humouruous mannor? you should be dead! you owe the ...
May 15, 2009 -
Re: Death Note Parody
Greetings people of YWS!
May 15, 2009 -
Re: _
I am very sorry. one of my ex friends had posted this story on my account. i have changed my password and everything is back to normal. Im so sorry ...
May 15, 2009 -
Re: One Person Can Change Your Life
I love this! ^o^ its really good! I hope to see more from you
May 7, 2009 -
Re: _
I am very sorry. one of my ex friends had posted this story on my account. i have changed my password and everything is back to normal. Im so sorry ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Death Note Parody
Hi! I'm surprised (and happy) that I got so many reviews! Well, I just wanted to announce that I will be writing another Death Note piece similar to this (but ...
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
I absolutely loved this! For people who had a problem with this (me: rolls eyes) they seriously need to lighten up! I personally despise twilight, and I love parodies of ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Roomies! Episode 1
Narrator: Here we are at the Golden Corral where the cast will be eating at the free all you can eat buffet (applause) We have put cameras and bugs all ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Roomies! Introduction
DELETED ADkfasdlf4r5ufvvmlkvnaosdfosdfjkas;fdl;vcl;;lcxz][=-=-432rt3wf545sd4fsa5fd4as564df5a6sdf45as6df4as
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Would You, Life, Revenge, apocalyps, Still not getting any
Would You? Would you stand by my side Would you hold my hand Would you guide me through the darkness Would you help me find the light Would you catch ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 11
Wow! I couldn't believe how well you captured Stephenie Meyer's style! You have a really good grasp on the character's, too. I could imagine that very scene being in Twilight ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: The Sims and You
Thank You for actually reading my stuff! I really apreciate all your comments and reviews! I didnt think anyone would really look at this!
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: It'll Be Okay
[Deleted ~ Snoink]
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: The Bright Lights
I liked this. Good job. Keep up the good work. You are an excellent poet. Awesome. Amazing. Fantastic. Brilliant. Cool. Tokyo. Wonderful. Sick. Tight. Sweet. Proved alot of points and ...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: Barricade
I absolutely adored this. You perfectly captured all the charecter and emotion and It was awesome. You shold do this more often
Jan 30, 2009
