User avatar

huggybear123

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction

    This is hilarious! but i hate naruto! I love anime - but only if i like the plot. Naruto is a stupid, way too overpopular manga/anime. HERE'S why: 1.The characters, ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Harriet

    Aw, did your chicken die? when i read this, i thought it was about a person. Chickens are cute. i used to have an obsession with them when i was ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lorelei

    Lorelei Come now, child, and sit ye near – A story I would have you hear Of Lorelei, my Laura-Lee, Once-fair maiden turned nixie. When sailor love turned sailor free ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Death Note Randomness!

    1 (Light walks into his room after a long day of work. He is really anxious because Misa was supposed to make a list of names. He notices the lights ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dear Nurse Joan

    I love Pokemon! (shh) I was obsessed with it when i was 4! I remember most of these LOL! Do you have anymore Pokemon things? I'll let you in on ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Numb - Opinions please

    I know this isn't good, but I wrote it at like 1 AM ^_^

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bad Boy

    What series is this from? Is it vampire knight? because it reminds me of Zero. please please please tell me!

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Numb - Opinions please

    Life keeps going on and on Sunrise, Sunset Like the way you kicked me around Pain kept going on and on Sunrise, Sunset Skipping Record, Constant Loop Although you never ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Path

    "The darkness engulfed him, threatening to consume him. He struggled to break free, refusing to lose himself to the misery that was tugging at the very edge of his being. ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Today was the first day of summer vacation for me!!

    Jun 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted due to lack of quality

    Deleted due to lack of quality

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Disaster Named Sayu's Playlist.

    i loved this! i am very obsessed with death note! (i read the manga series twice, seen the anime three times, and seen all the movies once) I wouldnt call ...

    May 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monkey [i]hear[/i], Monkey do

    The babysitter was exasperated, and she was only there for two and a half hours so far. The five year old kate was angelic, but the baby... oh that how ...

    May 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Rabbit's Misadventures in Wonderland

    Alice in Wonderland has always been my favorite book. I also adored the Disney version of the film. I loved your parody. a bunch of people think that alice in ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Snowhite the true story ch1

    This is genious! It is good humored, well told, descripitve, and overall awesome. I think you should cover more fairytales. you are an awesome writher and i just loved this ...

    May 25, 2009


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe