User avatar

huggybear123

  • General Articles Re: Crazy as I am

    My mom is the same way. I was born "pretty"(lol that sounds so frickin shallow and vain I'm only repeating what my mom said she is shallow as hell), so ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: My hurt...

    I loved this... it was full of emotion but this is more of a poem but nonetheless... awesome job! PM me when you write something new!

    Jul 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Rant On Shopaholics

    I find it to be hysterical. Havent these girls seen Fight Club? In the words of the almighty Tyler Durden "you are not your f*cking khakis!" That pretty much means ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    I loved this! It was so descriptive and a more realistic, darker ending to the Disney version. Disney ruined the Brothers Grimm stories. You know how the prince woke the ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: I Just Wanna Be ME!

    I feel as if I'm the only one who finds the labeling system to be deficient and just plain silly. Many people are falsley accused of being "emo" for listening ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sterotypes and Labels

    I feel as if I'm the only one who finds the labeling system to be deficient and just plain silly. Many people are falsley accused of being "emo" for listening ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I have 1,004 songs on mine, My most played songs on there are Before the Lobotomy - Green Day Who Wrote Holden Caulfield - Green Day Gone Forever - Three ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    I have a couple of friends who were obsessed with death note and was writing a comic where they were all characters in death note. But then I decided to ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Family Guy!

    What I love about the show is the characters are highly developed, and despite the chaotic randomness, each episode actual has a plot.

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: House

    I love House! Ive been watching it since 5th grade!

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    I LOVE True Blood! Drama, Suspense, Murder, Comedy, Sexy Vampires, and Sam Merlotte! Whats not to love! I am actually trying to write a fanfiction for the show, it's just ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let it end tonight- reviews please

    I know this sounds kind of melodramatic. But in my poetry, I like to exaggerate - BIG TIME

    Jun 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mistake

    Prompt #4 Jessica was slouching in her chair, struggling to stay awake as her teacher rambled on about Nouns - or conjunctions? No wait, she remembers, it was quadratic functions ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let it end tonight- reviews please

    Eh, i know its suckish, but is only 1:35 AM here, so im kinda incoherent right now

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let it end tonight- reviews please

    She sits silently in her room The sounds a mumbling haze The sights a blurry whirlwind The cold apathy trying to protect her Like a suit of armour of the ...

    Jun 23, 2009


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus