User avatar

huggybear123

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friend Turned Foe

    I see the way you look at me The hatred in your eyes Your little half smile Tells a million lies I hear the way you speak of me Talking ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter and the Way Things Should Have Been

    And I don't like that harry and hermione were together. Ron/Hermione

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter and the Way Things Should Have Been

    I liked how they actual seemed like teenagers. as much as I love harry potter, i always feel like they dont act like teens. This was very well written, but ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Chronicles of Adeline Baker (1)

    I woke up to the sweet, tantalizing smell of cinnamon rolls. I rolled out of my comfy bed and strolled in to the toasty kitchen. A beautiful woman placed the ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Clothes, Fashion and Style

    I have a few questions for everyone 1. Would it be weird to wear Abercrombie all the time, and then in the middle of the week wear bondage pants? (The ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How to be cool

    Again, the stuff i said about myself (my dad owns a company; I am popular) is false. it was made to add to the entertainment value. I do not agree ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How to be cool

    I got bored and typed an article for wikihow. It is terrible! It's pretty much about kids at my schoolb] How to Be Cool (for Eighth Graders) 1. Only wear ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    I got bored and typed an article for wikihow. It is terrible! It's pretty much about kids at my schoolb] How to Be Cool (for Eighth Graders) 1. Only wear ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted due to lack of quality

    Well, kinky waffles, if you are so good at writing why do you have only 0 points. please elaborate when you say i fail.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime!

    Top Five Anime List 1. Death Note 2. Elfen Lied 3. Vampire Knight 4. Hell Girl 5. AIR I don't really have a favorite manga because I read it all ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Note

    I know that Light didn't directly kill Matt and Misa. But if Kira never existed, Matt would not have been shot. Misa killed herself due to Light's death.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Articles Re: [deleted]

    Plagiarized.

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sterotypes and Labels

    So, based on the labeling system, I am a PREMUNKERD (preppy emo punk nerd) XD

    Jul 5, 2009
  • General Articles Re: I Just Wanna Be ME!

    Does anybody else agree?

    Jul 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Story of an Elevator

    If that were me, I would probably pass out. I am the most claustrophobic person on the planet. Next time you see Jimmy, kick him in the shin LOL I ...

    Jul 4, 2009


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare