User avatar

hudz96

  • Art & Photography Re: A man and a bear

    :D i loved them!!! :D I loved the man and i thought the bear cant beat it.... and them whoa its amazing!!! its not too detailed, but its just enough... ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Photography Club!

    GawrawMehta you do reviews and get points!!! :P no easy way out

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Eliza and Natasha

    I love this. :D i love the blend and strokes, its not a bold image its soft and the colors compliment each other. You also captured the personality in the ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Eliza and Natasha

    I love this. :D i love the blend and strokes, its not a bold image its soft and the colors compliment each other. You also captured the personality in the ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Payne

    DSC09089-1-1.jpg This is an image i drew just last night, its not perfect and i didn't intend it to be. :D

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: And it ain't from 2009 ;D

    I can only say this "I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH!!!!" dont ever stop you could create a whole society of people I really wish I had the originals to ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tony and Joy

    you DID NOT draw that its basically impossible!!! :O your amazing!!! its beautiful. I could tell the guy was drawn well painted or... what did you use??? but the girls ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: While Walking Home-

    If your walking home is this Gorgeous i would love to walk to your home everyday. I just cant tell you how much i just loved the picture of the ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pages From my Sketchbook

    Ahhh i love the last one, and yeah you should, i really want you to make a real clothes design from the front though, and if you ever get around ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sun set

    DSC07893-1.jpg DSC07894-1.jpg i had taken this picture of the sun set one day before my birthday

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sam Higgins - Pencil/Charcoal Drawing

    wow that's is a very impressive and detailed sketch :D That's good you should like it, its your work. :D You should go to an art institute

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature

    Your pictures are very beautiful, and i agree i was confused with the tree :D You seem to love photography you should try photography of things that people usually do ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fall on the Verge of Falling

    Wow you r an amazing artist, you should fill that will color it will be all the more amazing yet if your more like me and prefer your artwork black ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Crying - An Acrylic Painting

    its a very beautiful painting. but i think you might want to you a little more color. I love the background on the top left hand corner, around the girl ...

    Nov 27, 2011


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon