User avatar

hudz96

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Toxic Tongues

    Oh DEAR!!! you nearly... i stress nearly made me cry. Wow where did you learn to write like that?? I thought it was about you first, then obviously it wasn't. ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eight Days a Week

    Aww i loved it... the whole time you had me on the verge of nearly accepting a bad fate.... and then boom, its awesome. :D Because usually you can tell ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Photography Club!

    GawrawMehta you do reviews and get points!!! :P no easy way out

    Dec 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desperate Times and Stupid measures

    Hey :D I really loved this its very, ummm lets say emotional in a raw way. You have such emotions in there... you didn't actually dwell on the emotions much ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hidden in Plastic

    Hi :D Your poem is very nice, i love the way you use the same words to start in one para then skip and then start over with the repetition ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All the World is Glass

    Heya! :D I loved your poem alot, i say this to everyone i know... but really, are you sure you wrote it yourself? Its amazing, except.... the last line left ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Eliza and Natasha

    I love this. :D i love the blend and strokes, its not a bold image its soft and the colors compliment each other. You also captured the personality in the ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Eliza and Natasha

    I love this. :D i love the blend and strokes, its not a bold image its soft and the colors compliment each other. You also captured the personality in the ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Novels

    I love it you have described the very essence of why i love reading, and writing..... and any type of art!!! Fab!!! And i especially love the way you ended ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Barren Region

    Heya!!! :D I really love this poem, i felt what you were talking about, the serenity and feeling of belonging to the place you came from. Except that one part ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sea of Snow

    Sigh, i love winter and your poem just makes it sound so dreary and terrible!!! :? oh bother you!! But apart from that fact i liked the poem, the way ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Payne

    DSC09089-1-1.jpg This is an image i drew just last night, its not perfect and i didn't intend it to be. :D

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: Apollo

    Hi, Nate your awesome, thank you for making this site. Because of this place i now am the happiest person on earth and if you had never created this i ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: And it ain't from 2009 ;D

    I can only say this "I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH!!!!" dont ever stop you could create a whole society of people I really wish I had the originals to ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tony and Joy

    you DID NOT draw that its basically impossible!!! :O your amazing!!! its beautiful. I could tell the guy was drawn well painted or... what did you use??? but the girls ...

    Dec 5, 2011


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein