User avatar

hudz96

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atlantis Wonders part 1

    bare with me please i wrote this two years ago About Me When I was a child my parents both died in a car accident. I am now 14 years ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atlantis Wonders

    About Me When I was a child my parents both died in a car accident. I am now 14 years old, I was 3 years old when prior the my ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Unhappy almost 15 (part 2)

    Yikes its awesome, but harsh dont you think... hey dont you think it happened for a reason... look into yourself for a few moments really sit and think... were you ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire and Shadow: Chapter 1 part 1

    im sure you hear this from many people but you are the most talented writer i have meet as concerns to novel writing. :D your writing is really and truly ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tombstone Wings

    thats creepy yet nicely put at the same time..... i cant even see something wrong with it :( :D your good at writing. I especially love the first two paragraphs. ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Bloom

    I loved it... Its so simple but each word holds the weight of the other, Its a beautiful poem. I love the way everyone here is so good at writing. ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not an ordinary life 1

    Hey, The beginning of your story is good but i think you might want to start with more of a pulling line. Something which makes the reader want to read. ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Never Say Neverland Ever Again- Chapter 3

    hello Noelle, Its nice though its actually not the beginning and i haven't seen the beginning yet. This reminds alot of The film that was made of Peter Pan. Its ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heart-To-Heart

    Aw that was a very nice poem. Maybe you should add the part of it actually being two people at the beginning :D Its very nice. :D

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: CinderAllen. Chapter 2.

    GRRRRR i love this but you deleted the other parts :( my heart is breaking I really like the way you write, but maybe before you start on chapter two ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: CinderAllen. Chapter 1.

    Oh my don't stop its perfect except for a few mistakes here let me see. She add half to her self I think you need to clarify this i took ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cloud Dreams

    oh god your words are wrenching my insides. how in the world did you manage to get under my skin. Please don't stop, your a brain box sir!!! :D could ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sam Higgins - Pencil/Charcoal Drawing

    wow that's is a very impressive and detailed sketch :D That's good you should like it, its your work. :D You should go to an art institute

    Nov 28, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Unhappy almost 15 (part 1)

    hey pencil girl :D I really liked the first entry of your diary, its very much like reading from a book. But i will admit i got a little lost ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature

    Your pictures are very beautiful, and i agree i was confused with the tree :D You seem to love photography you should try photography of things that people usually do ...

    Nov 27, 2011


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous