User avatar

housecat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death of Bieber

    Although I'm not a fan of Justin, I have to admit, this is pretty strange and somewhat demented. But mostly strange. I highly recommend that you get some counselling.

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    There's nothing I would recommended for this because I actually think it's fine the way it is. The rhythm gets a little strange but thats actually one of the things ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: They say

    I think it makes perfect sense, but it's simply a little cliche'. I also think you should make the meaning a little clearer. I understand that some people like the ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Grow Up

    I don't really think that there's anything wrong with this story. It really touched my heart and gave me chills. I like how you described Lucy and her background as ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Broken Suburban Glass

    So I'm assuming that this is possibly about your parents fighting, or abusing you. I like the way it was worded, but there are a couple errors. As she screams ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Young Old One - Deleted

    Before you post something, it's best that you check your grammar. Boolovesyou already pointed that out thought. She walks down the street Filled with loops and curves Smiling at everyone ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poured Out

    My oh my, we have some amazing imagery here. You have talent. The only thing that personally bothers me is the lack of emotion. Every poem should make you feel, ...

    Apr 25, 2011


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria