-
Re: Frienimies
So... This is true, right? I like it, but I want to know more. I want to know why this girl is sweet, what she looks like, what is her ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Painkiller
Like everybody said, a couple of grammar issues. Capitalize your i's. You also need to add punctuation in some parts where they're talking. It seems like a good start, but ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Silent Deceit
I think this sounded pretty good, there really isn't anything that I think needs to be changed. Some people are mentioning that the flow is a little iffy in some ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Does anyone know
Hm, it's a very good start. I think that the 'game of life' would be hiding those things, more than anything. We all have very similar knowledge and feelings, yet ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: through my eyes
The last line was pretty amazing. This is very simple, but I like it the way it is.
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Last time if you were to write a poem.
I don't know about you, but I almost always write the title last. I write more music than poetry, so I usually just use my favorite line ( short, of ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Emotion
I also see writing as an art form, but I do agree with what you just said. I can't just feel 'sad' because he's sad. I have to know why ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Window Full Of Color
I really like this poem and you most defiantly have a knack for writing. You gave us a good amount of imagery and I could sense some of the emotions. ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Not My Daughter
You honestly should write poetry more often! I think that this was pretty creative and actually very interesting to read. You used the right amount of imagery and I could ...
Apr 27, 2011 -
Re: If I Left, Would You Right?
These are actually pretty good, and I like how you actually mentioned some of the instruments to give us a better idea of how it might sound. The one thing ...
Apr 27, 2011 -
Re: Angst
Stronger than a hurricane, Our teenage angst Brings us pain. It's Raging within us . No one understands . No one cares . Where they see no problems , They ...
Apr 27, 2011 -
Re: No More
Some of my best pieces were written in the middle of the night! I overall liked the whole idea, but it could defiantly be better. The poem seems very simple. ...
Apr 27, 2011 -
Re: deleted
Fake has only a fraction of Real. That part of Fake isn't easy to feel. Its lies dance off the Maker's lips. And real once was water, But now She's ...
Apr 27, 2011 -
Re: standing tall
This is very confusing. There were a lot of grammar mistakes, but everybody already seemed to mention that. Before you post, you really need to use your best grammar, so ...
Apr 27, 2011 -
Re: Goodbye
Aha, your poetry again. I like how honest it is, we can really see inside your head. I do agree that it doesn't really have a flow. You don't HAVE ...
Apr 27, 2011
