User avatar

housecat

  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Drew

    This is an AMAZING poem, and I can't think of anything to critique. I loved the topic and I also loved the vibe. Anger. Confidence (Towards the end). Although there ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On the other side of the world

    I like this the way it is, it's beautiful. I just wanted to say that this poem made me crave hot cocoa, and we don't have any milk. So that ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Is Poetry Dead?

    Just the other day in English, We had to watch this documentary called " Louder than a bomb." It's about this poetry slam competition-like thing in Chicago. Teams from different ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Why?

    Try to figure out what it's about! If you're just writing down words, then it isn't really a creative piece of art. I feel like this is about abuse, obviously. ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Brian Likes Johnny Cash

    Funny. Random. But seriously, this was so random. What are you talking about?

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hi, I'm agnostic.

    People will still be offended by this poem, despite your intentions. I personally am not religious, so it didn't really offend me. Everybody is different, so we can all see ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Daily Routine

    She nibbles on her lunch, But no one really notices. I just wanted to say that I love this line. It was so simple, yet I could see so much. ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Toleration.

    Every other week, there's a room, small, and supposedly comforting. I can never remember the color of the walls, or the size of the sofa. All I ever see, is ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drugs

    Some of the rhymes are defiantly forced here. I love the whole idea to the poem though. It has potential. Drugs are always something easy to write about. It's a ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Violin

    Wow, this was truly amazing. What got me first was the title. I've been playing the violin most of my life so I was automatically interested. The beginning was good ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall

    This did make me cry a little bit. I can defiantly remember these feelings, especially at such a young age. I love how you mentioned at eleven that you weren't ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Possession

    Ha! Very cute, I like it the way it is. The imagery was sharp and your attitude was very confident and interesting.

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Be Quick.

    I feel like this has potential, but it's lacking something. Help me out? Quick, go! Everybody, just leave me here, like I'm your dust. Ignore me, as if I'm a ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Imaginary Friend

    The repetition and rhymes were a little strange here, but I like the whole idea to the poem. I also think that it would look better with punctuation. When the ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forgotton

    I like the whole plot to the story, but you defiantly should have played out the mystique longer. I like the fact that her mother was a lesbian. That defiantly ...

    Apr 28, 2011


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn