User avatar

housecat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tragedy

    Every day, I wake up feeling older. I sit up, sleep molding in with caution. Before I am completely aware and alert, Honesty jolts through my body. Only one second ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cut Throat Game of Chess

    Rhymes are very pretty, but also very distracting. These rhymes seem very forced. I think some of the comparisons could be better. This is a common topic, and you need ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pain is Beauty

    Overall, I can say that this was very well written, and that you are very talented! One thing that does bother me though is the rhymes. They don't seem forced, ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pregnant at 16

    It's a good idea overall, but very unrealistic. For starters, I don't think anybody who knows that they're going to get into Harvard is just going to blow that opportunity ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love in the pond.

    As people said, great imagery! The thing is, I had to read it a couple of times before I could really understand it. Sparkles blind as they reflect off the ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Other Re: A Atheists Point Of View

    There is an atheist in my class who once said " You're probably a Christian or Catholic, right?" It obviously made me laugh because I don't understand why he thought ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's hard to be anything

    I really loved this and there was some amazing imagery here. I like how it focused on race, sexuality, age, and gender. The whole purpose was amazing. It wouldn't surprise ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Invisible

    Pretty, but very empty. It's lacking something. I would say a storyline. Although it's random, I think you should keep working on it! I got into it very quickly. The ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never hope for that

    I loved it. So much. I just wanted to tell you that. I don't think that there is anything wrong with this poem. please continue writing!

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For the Boy Who Sits In Front of Me in Science

    I love the way when you laugh You're entire face lights up. This line just made me fall in love with the poem. Throughout my life, there has been two ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: We are.

    Discomfort. Something underestimated. It's one million problems, simplified into one word. One day, you're alive. You inhale your first breath of air. Somewhere in your subconscious, the symptoms are

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The Bench

    Wow, I really love these! They are so creative and entertaining. I agree with misstoria and Gratziella, it would make a very funny TV show. At first I was bothered ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Go Away Ghosty

    Somewhat... confusing. But I really liked it. I'm wondering what the end means? That's mainly what confuses me. I know the ghosts name is Grant, but I'm still lost. Maybe ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Bits of bits.

    So you seem like a very good writer, with A LOT of potential, but you defiantly need practice. Which isn't a bad thing. There's no such thing as a 'perfect ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Torment

    So, the whole idea of this is has potential, and I overall like it, but the rhymes seems a little too forced. Rhymes can often make a poem flow better, ...

    May 6, 2011


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein