User avatar

holliebear

  • General Articles Re: It was then that I carried you

    Wow! I love it! I've been going through a valley here lately myself and this has totally cheared me up. I thank you for writing what God has put on ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Grandma's Chair

    I am not the best at reviewing, so I will just say how much I loved it! :D I am so inspired by your story! You wrote this very well. ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yours

    WOW! That was so unexpected! You did very good with details. :) Keep it up! What happens next?

    Jun 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Couldn't Even Dodge a Bullet? - Contest Entry

    I think this was a pretty good idea. And as far as the word "whirled" was in the beginning, I think that was exactly the right word to use, because ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Strange and Stupid Journey (The BIG Random Story Contest)

    Hi, my name is Stacy Hendricks, I am an actress in New York City. I work at a small theater called "Comedy Palace". Every night I go into the spot ...

    Jun 20, 2011


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott