User avatar

hockeyfan87

  • Romantic Novels Re: Part of Chapter One

    Still not all of chapter one, but I figure since it will probably be a lengthy chapter I should post bit by bit. Thanks! It was the summer day everyone ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Letting Go - Chapter One

    This was wonderful. I couldn't take my eyes off the page. I don't feel there is anything you need to change. PM me when you postmore (:

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lessons Learned [ch.1]

    this was reallly good but I agree here should be her. I also think you should describe more. Like what they look like, wear, etc. PM me when you post ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part

    That was really good. Lots of over people have reviewed so I don't know if you want me to, but there was one thing I think I should say. Make ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One

    this is all of chapter one It was the summer day everyone loved: the warm sun beating on your face, your feet dangling into the harbor of the local boat ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Messed Up Love Life Chapter One

    Still not ALL of chapter one It was the summer day everyone loved: the warm sun beating on your face, your feet dangling into the harbor of the local boat ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Arachnid

    I am not a poetry fanatic so I don't really know what to critique you on, but I will try. This was very nice I loved how it went from ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Messed Up Love Life

    This is only part of the first chapter, thanks for reading it! It was the summer day everyone loved, the warm sun beating on your face, your feet dangling into ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Aborted Child

    This is a REALLY good story, there isn't much to improve that other people have not already pointed out. (: So good job! -pghpenguins

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter two

    She pouted. “Get you, miss stroppy.” “I’m not stoppy ,” I insisted. “I’m just bored of hearing how much pain you’re in. Have you told your mum yet?” Not sure ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter one

    this was good, sure there were some mistakes, but you will find those when you re-read this. PM me when you post more, or just write on my wall, either ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Self-Actualization

    I like this poem, I agree some of the lines didn't make sense but that may just be me. Good poem though. Jenn

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "F" = Failure

    This is really good. I liked it a lot. Keep writing. PM me when you post more work. Jenn

    Mar 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My father

    I agree add to it. It has SOOOO much potential and it just ended. Like "I went to the." That was how it felt to me, the reader. I don't ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: chimera chick

    Capitalize your I's always, like megsug wrote it will help people gain respect for you and your writings. Also, why did you post it if it wasn't done? There was ...

    Mar 3, 2011


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace