User avatar

hockeyfan87

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Big Time Rush:Love Story: Hearts Break, Sisters Heal

    Another Big Time Rush Fanfic,haha my best friend just gave the idea to me. Soooo…ima write it!! And btw,im not like those other people that are like…”GIVE ME ____ REVIEWS ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tale of a suicide

    Hi!! I did this one in a rush but I hope you enjoy it. **** **** In a lonely room she cries Waiting patiently for the pain to ease, eagerly ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When Night Falls

    ~This is my first story ever posted on this site. I'm so excited I can hardly think straight! Please, be harsh. I plan on turning this into a novel and ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: School at Sea Chapter One Part One

    School at Sea As I packed up my favorite shirts and shorts and made sure I had my lucky bracelet and makeup it finally hit me; I was going to ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Learning - I need a new title. Suggestions

    Oh great I thought, I'm tired, sore and sweaty and all I want to do is have a shower and watch some TV, not listen to one of mums crazy ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Inspiring Ones ~ Prologue.

    Re-Edited with Paragraphs :) “Rain, rain, go away, come again another day,” is what Daddy sung too me when the rain came out when I wanted to play. Maybe if ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Other Re: The Shadows of My Past (Stuff From Three Years Ago)

    1. The Shadow Lord notes They call him Gore Grinder. He became king about year 1902. In the Shadow World every two hundred years there is a compition in the ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: me without you

    It's just you and me and there's no one around Feel like I'm hanging by a thread,And it's a long way down I've been trying to breath but I'm fighting ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "Roller-Coaster" (A Dynamite by Taio Cruz PARODY)

    i laughed so hard at this LOL!

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I Still Want You

    i really enjoyed this song it was relatable and i liked that keep it up

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Better off this way

    i agree i really like this poem i CAN relate which is mainly why i like it and i think many people will be able to....

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    This was a very emotional peace and I enjoyed it a lot thank you for sharing!

    Jul 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moni (ch.1)

    ya every time some one speaks you give them a new paragraph that was the only confusing part of this story also that you need more speaker tags. like Damion ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Teenage Love Chapter One

    Chapter One “Mia!” Ally, my best friend, shouted as she gave a tug on my long, dirty blond hair. We were sitting on my bed, while she was braiding my ...

    Jul 29, 2010


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus