User avatar

hockeyfan87

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Motion in a Minute

    Well hey there! I'm HockeyFan87 and I'm here to review your story!(: I am no expert so don't take anything I say to heart. If I offend you by anything ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Romantic Novels Re: I shouldn't have let you go

    Well hey there! I'm HockeyFan87 and I'm here to review your story!(: I am no expert so don't take anything I say to heart. If I offend you by anything ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Being Alone

    Ok so I have to say that i really enjoyed this, but at the same time i kind of agree with Disenchanted. I was kind of confused throughout the story ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Research Re: Cocky Characters?

    I get a little tired of the cockiness however I like reading when they are cocky and rude to people but on the inside they are actually good people. That ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Research Archives Re: Only writing when 'emotional'

    I am the same way, however I learned how to deal with it. I start the story when I am sad or mad or whatever and then continue it later ...

    Dec 31, 2011
  • Research Re: How soon is too soon?

    I am writing a romance story and I want to make it novel length, a few hundred pages. Its about a teenager and her boyfriend and all that but I ...

    Dec 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Finding My Perfect Fairytale

    “Mandi, do you want bacon?” Mom asked, pushing her brownish-blond hair over her shoulder. “Yes, please,” I replied from my seat at the kitchen table. My eyes moved over what ...

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mom and dad accept my love!

    I knew it had to be done. comma instead of period But why did it have to be so difficult? It was dinnertime and dad had just turned off the ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Love You Preface

    Hey! I am HockeyFan87 and I'm here to review your story! I am not a pro so don't take what I say personal or to heart. Also, if you doubt ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Finding My Perfect Fairytale

    “Mandi, do you want bacon?” Mom asked, pushing her brownish-blond hair over her shoulder. “Yes, please,” I replied from my seat at the kitchen table. My eyes moved over what ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Bet Chapter 1

    I really liked this! I agree with the other reviews, I couldn't tell if it was girl kissing girl or guy kissing girl, again, no problem either way, but I ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever and Always chapter one and two

    It was the summer day I loved; the sun beaming down on my blonde hair and making my bright blue eyes shimmer from the reflection of the harbor at the ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Love Life

    I have decided that I will change the title and get rid of the messed up part of her love life. Thanks! It was the summer day everyone loved: the ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Rich-Chapter 2

    Hi! I am Hockeyfan87 and I am here to edit your story! My comments will be in some sort of red color (: Marcus Carter was sitting in his room, ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Pieces. Prologue

    Hi! I am Hockeyfan87 and I am here to review! Since it is a shorter chapter I am just quoting it all! My comment will be in red. She walked ...

    Aug 12, 2011


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"