User avatar

hhrockstarz

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: After and What's Left (Box-Full Of Toys).

    Hello there! When i first looked on this board (which this is my first time looking) I was drawn into the title. When i thought of someone going back through ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I'm Not a 'Nobody'

    That was really good, you set the emotion, you had a good moral, and the beat (in my head) was stable. Good job! I enjoyed reading!

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I Am Me

    :// I Am Me \\: [Verse 1] There you are, Far from me. Can you hear my thoughts? Can you see my dreams? My dreams of us, Of what we’re ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Yours

    I was a really good song, i enjoyed the chorus alot. Thanks for the experience! - XoXo Leyah Grainros

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Break the Walls

    I liked it alot, and with lyrics like those you could put any kind of beat or instruments to it and it would sound goood (lyrics like that are hard ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, erm i new

    Hey peopls whats up i'm an inspiring author (arnt we all) who just wants to scope out the compition. Ha ha, that was my version of a joke... kay now ...

    Feb 1, 2009


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind