-
Re: Life
You see it stretched out, it displays itself in front of you It happens everyday when your stuck inbetween two Two choices where should you go, one's pulling you left ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: Love and Music
Hey Im Leyah :) I really havent said this in MOST of my reviews but i just kinda wanted to put this out there my english grammar isnt the best, ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: Can't Explain
Hey Im Leyah, Ok, now that you've got your grammar down ((haha)) lets look at the rhythm, the flow, the intrigue. Ce-mi place. What i like The rhyming is sketchy. ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: "Us"
One word, I say, Dont wanna talk bout it, but when i bite my tongue it feels the same... Its me and you, you and me its hard to think ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: Ways of POPULARITY
Hey I'm Leyah. First of all ((but im sure YOU already know)) that all this is just MY opinion as the viewing audience.Ce i think what i think This was ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: I'm too old to be this young.
Hey I'm Leyah. First of all ((but im sure YOU already know)) that all this is just MY opinion as the viewing audience. Ca un teatru like a theatre I ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: Living in my past
Living in my past Everybody’s moving forward I’m stuck here Left behind Don’t know where to go I’m lost I’m breathless I lost my sense to direction you stated you ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: if you dont dance, well then your gonna die
I loved the concept It reminded me the song "Human" by the killers (because their the KILLERS and they say are we human or are we DANCERS) okay well it ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Into Death Valley
Same old faces, same old stories, same old thrills that aren't so thrilling. No more! Day after day, month after month chasing something I don’t want. Its time for change, ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Going Against the odds
They said it wouldn’t last long, They said we are all wrong, They said we would be over soon. But if I couldn’t see your bright eyes, Well baby I ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: The Color White
I love this poem, i dont have anything bad to say about it! Though i got confused, some of the commas look like periods so i was thinking "shouldn't this ...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: When I'm With You
Hello! This is a really good song, i also thought that heavy rock, metal, would make the song POP! The lyrics are good, i really liked how you used the ...
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Crooked Smile & Sad Eyes
Wow, i think that was so beautiful. I really dont have anything more than whats already said. I loved the internal and external conflict. I cant wait to read the ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Freakshow Ch. 1
Hi there! I really dont think that there is any mistakes that havnt already been surfaced. Except your paragraphs are a little messy you always want to complete a though ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Breaking Dawn Parody
Hi there! Ha i was a fan of twilight after the first 20 times i read it but it lost its flare and i thought it was the most idiotic ...
Feb 5, 2009
