User avatar

hhrockstarz

  • Lyrics Re: Threadbare

    So you need to group this better. Seperate the chorus, from the verses, from the etc. etc. It's hard for the reader to figure out what their reading.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Time

    I LOVE this, i've read a lot of your work. This piece I actually felt like I was choking. Good? YES! You showed emotion, you should pain, bravo my friend(:

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Double Agent

    I like the concept. Or atleast the concept I got. I feel this is more of a poem (sorry) I'm sure you have a tune, however my impression of reading ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Complications of the Heart

    What i like about this song is that just by reading it I devoleped this tune in my head, and I can just picture every girl singing it in their ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [Title needed]

    I love this because its short, sweet, and EVERY girl in the universe can relate to. I dont think you need the " : " In the last line, however. ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Alone Today

    I forgot to mention what I liked about this piece, I apologize. I love your rhyming, its not a simple "I'm on a boat, i like to float, gimme a ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Alone Today

    I commented on your other piece. I beleie it was yours, anyway. Each piece of work shows a bit about the writers self. Even popular songs that are bought by ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: All For Money

    I must remind the world, even though I am a mess of contradictions and usually HATE critics who are nitpicky over is important. Word usage is a-okay but punctuation is ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Simply Me

    [Verse:] I'm done, walking on broken glass, being to scared to speak. Bustin' out of these four walls, and i dont care who sees me. Hidden behind smoke and mirrors, ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I See You

    [Verse:] I know it's not fair to say that we're that close But thats just how life goes, you come and you go woah oh oh. I know it's not ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Always Be There

    Buna dimineata! Good Morning! Just to start off I would like to remind you these are my opinions as a song writer. Lets start with the beggining haha. The first ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Adele In Wonderland: Chapter One

    When you close your eyes, when you escape to your own world of solitude, is anything really what they seem? Is a butterfly still a butterfly? Does it still have ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: They Called Her Maid Number 3 -Chapter 1 "First Glance"

    It was a caribbean blue mass collecting age I'm my closet. It was a caribbean blue chunk of silky fabric that I hated, truly hated. The caribbean blue dress, pressed ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ballerina Love

    Hey I'm Leyah So, i have read many piece's of lyrics and songs on this site, and i must say. Right now, as of a 5:47am in Bucharest...i think that ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    Hey Im Leyah, Am iubit-o i loved it it was crazy and fun, and enjoyable. Now a days most people write about love, heart ache, sadness. But no, this was ...

    Nov 26, 2009


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta