User avatar

heybeccahey

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Addiction

    This was amazing. I love it. It deserves all the credit in the world. You are extremely creative.

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mirror Girl

    "Then Satan burned her in her sleep and sewed her lips together; and with the fires of hell he sealed her in the glass forever." favorite line, defiantly. This poem ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Alone Today

    Sometimes everyone wants a piece But there’s not enough to go round I really liked this line. There are multiple meanings behind it, if you really think about it. the ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: But then again, who believes a seal?

    this made me laugh. I don't know why. I actually liked the first one better, I think I spent about five minutes trying to figure out what that poem would ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: If I

    I really really really like these rhymes... and the whole idea to the song. no advice. I just wanted to tell you that it's really great ;D keep writing.

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: your blind.

    The dust is falling, and the phone waits, as I'm begging, for a renewed, real you to call me. To call me. But it's silent, forever. Your stained now, your ...

    Aug 29, 2010


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan