User avatar

heybeccahey

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quite Pain

    well done! I do have to agree, you have very lovely imagery. My only concern is this last line. I think it could be a little trippy. It seems too ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feel.

    Two sets of stairs, but I soar to the top. Three hallways down, yet I still never stop. We open each door, and we break all the glass. we gaze ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Garden

    I think you are pretty great! I love nature, it always seems new to me. And when you take a picture, for once, it is new forever. I do recommend ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's About Me

    I actually do find power in here. I like the confidence. Very well done. I do agree about the flow. It seems a bit uneven. I don't really mind the ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Marble Wings

    The stanza's need to be rearranged just a bit. They are a big part of poetry, they can actually create more emotion, believe it or not. I've learned this over ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You Stole Who I Am

    This has lots of potential, but you are right, it does need work! I mainly chose this because of the title. Sometimes it's good to just put the meaning right ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Only Then Did I Come to You

    I can't exactly get the emotion from this piece. I feel that emotion plays a very important role, depending on the type of poetry. I don't know whether this was ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Fireworks

    ahhh! I like this. It's great. I can feel the warmth, the joy. Imagery is one of the most important parts of poetry. You want to imagine the feeling, the ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Disrupted

    I like these types of poems, they just seem to flow, they make me think for a while. I'm not as good when it simply comes to realistic poetry like ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shall I compare thee to a summers day?

    Lovely! I honestly have no advice, haha. This was beautiful. I loved the twist, the vocabulary, the imagery. You are a great writer, never stop.

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just A Little Something (2)

    My favorite would probably have to be number three. I like how the flower is completely in focus. These are all very clear and colorful, they are beautiful ;D one ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Single Bullet

    This is very nice. Very realistic. Very emotional. It really made me sit and think. That's what poetry should do ;D I do think there should be more imagery though! ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cup

    Yet another random poem. From a year ago. Trying to get a few differently written poems up so people can get a handle on my writing style. ^^ No god ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ferris wheel

    well done ;D I really like the imagery here. It made me feel like i was in a carnival. My only advice would be to make the purpose or meaning ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wrote this when one of my best friends' dad died in the war

    I really loved this. It really did fill me up with emotion. And the title actually helped a lot, as obvious as it was, and made me feel the pain ...

    Aug 31, 2010


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist