User avatar

heybeccahey

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Today.

    Ahhh! I can't remember when this was written, but I'm sure it was awhile back. I do enjoy that I actually wrote something pretty good in the past. Before you ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: O shaped smiles.

    All I really want to say is that I love the beginning, it simply slides off the tongue. Very great (:

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Piano

    This really brings back some memories. Haha. When I was little, music was always my biggest curiosity. It's like a different language, really. I played piano for a couple of ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Enough Time

    this honestly made me teary-eyed. I've had a similar event happen to me, and for some strange reason, I really can't take it when I know that other people have ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: February 23

    I really like the imagery here. Very beautiful. I really don't have anything to say.

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There's No Star

    I really love this. Very well done. In the dark before dawn, The sleeping morning of Christmas Eve, Even with my face pressed close To the frosty glass, this is ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Secure.

    These two eyes are nothing, coated with a nebulous slime, attached to a mind that they roughly belong to. The glass is dingy, smothered with smoke. All I see are ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Da Vinci, Da Bum

    I think this is rather beautiful, but it shouldn't be to the right, it made it somewhat confusing!

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ...

    I absolutely love this. it simply had me right from the start, I could read it all day! Emotion is a big part with this type of poetry. This is ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Envied Childhoods

    This is very emotional, and I just happened to read this right when I was having a couple of bad memories about my childhood, so you got to my feelings ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feel.

    welp. here I go. Two sets of stairs, but I soar to the top. Three hallways down, yet I still never stop. We open each door, and we break all ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genetics

    I do not mind that this is short. Poetry is poetry, it's your expression, your escape. In all honestly, it's whatever you want it to be. I do think this ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feel.

    Flower, the poem is about drugs. I'm usually not the type to write poetry just to write, although thats perfectly fine. I like each and every line to have a ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death

    you are extremely talented, I would have such a hard time trying to write this with only 500 words. You'de really have to use the best description at the best ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter to Spring

    This has extremely beautiful imagery. I also really like these stanzas, and the way it seems to flow. I do have to admit that I have no idea what this ...

    Sep 13, 2010


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK