User avatar

heybeccahey

  • Lyric Poetry Re: It was a day...

    Some people aren't at agreement with these rhymes, but I actually love them. They have a nice flow to them. They give more character. It was a day when something ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Homesick

    I really like the title. It gave me a different view on the poem. Like this person makes you feel that you're at home, that they complete a part of ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Cry Child

    Some of the rhymes were a tad bit forced, and the flow was a little iffy, but I do like the whole idea to the poem. It gives the reader ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Can't Keep Secrets

    This is rather captivating. I especially love the end, and I think you have a natural talent at writing poetry. It's also very easy to relate to, for some. There ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    The whole flow is a little iffy, but the imagery and use of words are rather nice. I do suggest that you try to move on to more original subjects, ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    The whole flow is a little iffy, but the imagery and use of words are rather nice. I do suggest that you try to move on to more original subjects, ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    The whole flow is a little iffy, but the imagery and use of words are rather nice. I do suggest that you try to move on to more original subjects, ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Vote For Someone

    I'm defiantly not one for politics, and I didn't know what to expect when I read the title. I thought it would possibly be some creative form of words. But ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We Used To Be Friends

    At first, I was a little iffy about it. But then I read the whole thing, and I absolutely fell in love with it. I have to agree with the ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I don't remember what I did last night.

    warning: This is a joke, and a pretty catchy one at that. I decided I'd try to write something a little modern, just to experiment. It's not really my thing, ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She will never know.

    I really do love this, it's quite beautiful, and the heading is rather capturing, but the question is, who is she ? For all I know, that could probably be ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Felt Grass

    I really believe that this was absolutely dazzling, as strange as it may sound. I love the whole idea, the imagery, the metaphors, descriptions, emotions. It's all very amazing, and ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: three day high

    This is very great. Yes, the flow gets a little iffy here and there, but in all honesty, who cares? It is beautiful enough as it is, and I love ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The meaning of being Pretty

    I do like the whole idea of this, but it really needs to go deeper. imagery ! There is so much imagery that can match the definition of 'pretty' or ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Monster

    ok. here I go. Alright...so, I wrote this poem last night while I was half asleep. xD I didn't do too much editing, but I was peer-pressured into posting it. ...

    Sep 17, 2010


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss