User avatar

heyalyrae

  • Other Poetry Re: Listen

    I like the poem, but what's up with all the quotation marks. Anyway, I liked the anger and wanting

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Rumors (over and over)

    Wow, i could really see the emotion and anger coming through the lyrics. This would make a great song. I really like the way the music is supposed to sound.This ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Last Time (Never gonna happen again)

    Again this is really good. It dosn't seem like a country song though, a little more rock.probably because of the elecrtic quitar part. The lyrics are kind of country though. ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    DeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleaDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDel

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing You

    I like this poem. it's honest and relatible, and those are always the best kinds of poems. The only thing i had trouble with is this line "You told me ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken

    This was really good. "We were perfect,We were this poem. in love.We made mistakes, And we gave up.I have no regrets,But what about you?" those are great and relatible lines. ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ruined

    Wow! not a songwritter? this was great. I can really hear how i would make this song sound. i dissagre with lordgluzman, i hear the beat in my head. but ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    DeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleaDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDel

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Cutter's Lullaby

    WOW! This is defenently one of the best poem i've ever read on the subject of cutting and depression. It was really amazing. I especially loved the last for Stanzas, ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The loner

    "Every step a deathly struggle,Each breath a driving force,No one to help with the journey,A life filled with remorse.A glinting knife a warm invite," This is my favorite part of ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Scripts Re: deleated

    DeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleaDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDel

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Always Will.

    I really liked this because it was simple and you understand the emotion coming from it. The begining was my favorite. the only thing i didn't get was the "done" ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Understanding

    "The border must not be crossed It must stay real and true, without complications Because the truth is;There is no future beyond this line There never was.Stay on track and ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Escape

    I really enjoyed this. I can almost picture this as a real country song. It could be just how i'm hearing it in my head but the begginging chorus line ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    DeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleaDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDel

    Sep 22, 2009


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown