User avatar

heyalyrae

  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    It would be a pop rock song.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Life ( Heavy Metal)

    yeah i got that, i don't think the music will be like Nickelback.Just the lyrics made me think of them.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Accidentally Famous: Prologue

    lol. I really liked it. It really hooks you into the story. Seems like you know your character well. "No this isn’t one of those over told fluffy, bubble gum ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    DeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleaDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDel

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Falling

    I actually liked it. It didn't make me think of Kelly Clarkson. I thought the storyline as really good. One spelling mistake "Kids and teachers getting *hre* down" probably just ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Burn the Flame

    Cool. This is really catchy. I agree that it could use another verse,but otherwise I really enjoyed it. It kind of made me think of Paramore. "Burn the Flame I ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: My Life ( Heavy Metal)

    I really enjoyed this. I would totally listen to this song. the lyrics kind of made me think of some of Nickelback's deeper songs ( If you don't like Nickelback, ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    It would probablybe an acustic pop/rock song.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    thanks.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    Yeah, my song sounds nothing like that song by Darude, trust me.

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She still waits

    WOW.That was such a sad and beautifull story. Is a true story? This is defenently one of the best narrative poems i have ever read. The story is so real. ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Final Dance

    awww, that was sweet. Sounded more like a personal experience that a character, but that's how most poetry should be."Watch the stars by night time and I promise by the ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Love

    I thought that was really cool. was it about having a crush on your best guy friend or something? eventually going out with him maby? "I'm crazed over a stupid ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I Don't Need You

    You know that beautiful and short song at the end of some CD's. The one you know will never get airplay but should. This is like that some only it's ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    DeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleaDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDeleatedDel

    Sep 30, 2009


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe