User avatar

hermione315

hermione315

  • Art & Photography Re: Pretzel's Banners

    Thank you Pretzel; I love them both!

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretzel's Banners

    Hello Pretzel! Could you pretty please make me a banner? I tried to design my own, but it turned out kind of tacky. The ones you’ve made look amazing! I ...

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    "The Cat" by Oliver Herford OBSERVE the Cat upon this page. Philosophers in every age, The very wisest of the wise, Have tried her mind to analyze In vain, for ...

    Apr 19, 2015


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss