User avatar

hermione315

hermione315

  • Writing Tips Re: How should I break up my lines?

    Thanks for the help!

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: How should I break up my lines?

    Okay, so I wrote a poem called "Inspiration", and one of the reviews called it an intimidating wall of text. I completely agree, but I have no clue how to ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Poem of the Week

    "The Cat" by Oliver Herford OBSERVE the Cat upon this page. Philosophers in every age, The very wisest of the wise, Have tried her mind to analyze In vain, for ...

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What age did you start writing at?

    I first started writing when I was about five years old and entering kindergarten. I wrote little books about my imaginary friend named Molly. The were very simple, but fun. ...

    Apr 18, 2015


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X