-
Re: Ask an Engineer
rina!!! real question: if a person had magic heat powers where they could transfer heat from a object to themself / their heat to an object / object to object ...
Jan 21, 2024 -
Re: Ask an Engineer
carina what flavor is engineering
Jan 21, 2024 -
Re: Lim's Thread
i see i see hrmmm *big thinky face* could you perhaps review my 3rd collection?
Jan 21, 2024 -
Re: Lim's Thread
hey hey! could you review my work age gap? if you'd like to, ofc.
Jan 21, 2024 -
Re: Guide to Lists: How to Organize on YWS
here soi can findthis again
Jan 12, 2024 -
Re: The Big Book of YWS Codes
here is my reminder
Jan 10, 2024 -
Re: mint's miscellaneous mushroom
love these!?!?!
Jan 10, 2024 -
Re: Reviewing Motivation
11. you can read some great works 12. it expands your vocabulary :o
Dec 23, 2023 -
Re: tea's Tea Party!
AH OH MY GOD @LadyMysterio IM SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING :/
Dec 23, 2023 -
Re: Writing a research paper on asexuality: help?
oh boy... the spectrum is long and far and has many MANY identifications. For example, I myself am a demisexual. I do not have sexual attraction to people I am ...
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: tea's Tea Party!
@LadyMysterio I'll get on that right away! Note that this might take 1-2 days as the tea takes time to steep.
Dec 17, 2023 -
Re: The Shoe Inspector
@KaiaJersaga here ya go! also i have two i's in my name :3
Dec 2, 2023 -
Re: The Shoe Inspector
Hey kaia :3 could you please review my dedication collection? (if thats not too much of a burden for you.)
Nov 28, 2023 -
Re: Bunny Boutique of Rabbit Reviews
thank you :3
Nov 28, 2023 -
Re: tea's Tea Party!
CLOSED Welcome to my Tea Party! I'm your host, tea, here to help you calm down, and get a review! I can review your: Short Stories Individual Chapters Poems Scripts ...
Nov 27, 2023
