-
Re: The Champions of Olympus
My hands had never been shakier when I walked into the Grande Hall. Oh gods. I thought. I hope I'm ready... I don't want to leave a bad first impression. ...
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]
@Leya Mentor check!! Champion: Hymnn Mentor: Orpheus Description: A legendary bard and prophet. He taught Hymnn how to play the harp and lyre. He also taught Hymnn to use words ...
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]
thanks ! :3
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]
woah
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Somewhere Through The Backrooms
"I'm Myriad Renchett... you can call me Mir! I think we're in a... basement?" Myriad took her hand, and started to put his items in his backpack. his arms reaching ...
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
i peek
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]
do i post the character things here
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Featured Member December 8 - December 22: PKMichelle
SLAY
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
twisting and bending the river of the heart flows free yet no sea of soul
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
ararararawesaease
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
Trapped in the present you can never find a home look to the future
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]
@Leya i'm thinking about Dionysus and some other god... any ideas?
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
On dewy grasslands mirrors and windows fly free reflections of pasts
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
shhh
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
LETSAKDJPSANDKKAOS
Dec 7, 2023
