-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
h
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
s
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
y
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: Writing a research paper on asexuality: help?
oh boy... the spectrum is long and far and has many MANY identifications. For example, I myself am a demisexual. I do not have sexual attraction to people I am ...
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
puff pastry
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: Camp Half-Blood: Legacies [OOC]
total sidenote korean prople oh em gee im korean (no seriously i am korean)
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: Camp Half-Blood: Legacies [OOC]
sure! (xavier just appears making eras tour friendship braclets like the gremlin he is) im in est, what time for you works?
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: The Forevermore [OOC]
gale ever so kindly blaming bell for the situation they're in
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
slippy sharks
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: The Forevermore
"Well, not to point any fingers," Gale said, growing irritated. "But we wouldn't have been here if Bell hadn't dragged us all into this forest! I'm just sayi-" Gale then ...
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: The Forevermore
"What the hell was that! Who's there! I swear I'll kill you if I find you. Tell us your intentions or fear my cane!" Gale started walking faster, moving his ...
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: The Forevermore [OOC]
if gale were to blame anypne who brought us into the forest?
Dec 21, 2023 -
Re: The Forevermore
"Oh wow! That's so cool!" said Gale sarcastically. "It's totally like I can see it!" Gale started whacking peoples feet with his cane, gently of course, to find where the ...
Dec 20, 2023 -
Re: The Forevermore [OOC]
don't worry!
Dec 20, 2023 -
Re: Camp Half-Blood: Legacies [OOC]
the unsettling feeling of not knowing hoe ro i troduce xavier
Dec 20, 2023
