User avatar

hekategirl

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    I belive you! but you said 'I can't think of any other explanation for why I am this way.' what way? do you act like a fairy?

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar Item Requests

    Could you add a black cat? not like the cute one you have now but just like a black cat, standing up next to the davvie like near its leg. ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    Welcome to YWS! i'm also from TYWC, i'm Little Vampire. Hope you like it here :-D

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: It is I

    Welcome to YWS Paolo!! hope you like it here.

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi Bazoo, i'm from TYWC too, this site is soooooooooooo much better :-D hope you like it too :-D

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey my name is Mallory

    Hi Mallory! welcome to YWS! :-D :-D :-D my name is Sierra, hope you have fun here! :-D :-D :-D

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to the site Terrwyn!! your going to love it here :-)

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Temporary Board!

    This is much much much faster!!! thank you Nate :-)

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome the Newcomer

    Hi Cookie, welcome to YWS! hope you have a fun time!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug Reports

    Hold on! I got it to work! I don't know why but I just used this one picture and its working. Never mind :-)

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug Reports

    I'm using the simple gray templete, I don't know why its not working :-k :? :-s

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug Reports

    I still can't get my backroud image for my blog up, i've tried many pictures.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi dullsky! welcome to YWS! hope you enjoy it!

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Witchychic2

    Hi Leena! it's me Little Vampire! Misty Lynn is here too, your going to love it here!

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: they call what i do writing

    Welcome to YWS Nanc! and CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding! =D> =D> =D> :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :love: :love: :love: :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes:

    Feb 9, 2005


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird